Clowns & Jokers

Stuck in the middle.... Left, right, centre. It's a mess out there.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What an exhausting week. Some new bloglinks to add to this one. Ive spent either some or a lot of time chez eux recently.


  • The Religion of Peace

  • Jihad Watch


  • Both, er, topical


  • Grizzly Mama


  • Mikes America


  • Two US blogs. Great tell it like it is writing from a ‘grizzly mama’ in Philadelphia and one ex Reagan administration staff member called Mike who has a lots to say on the Republicans and Democrats in the US.


  • Pub Philosopher


  • Thoughtful smart conversation over a pint in west London somewhere ...


  • Great Britain Not Little England


  • Found this only recently and still looking into it. But was inspired by this posted on their blog:

    Great Britain was founded in 1707, nearly three hundred years ago. The anniversary approaches. Are we doing anything about it? Let's be proud to be British, and remember that we are also English, Welsh, Scottish or whatever. Let us look to the future and be proud of our heritage, not look to the past and try to bolt the doors. I'm a Devonshire, Westcountry, English, British European. I can be, and am, proud to be all of these things. Maybe it's because I've actually read a few history books?

    4 Comments:

    At Thursday, 09 February, 2006, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

    Thank you Alison I am honored that you would add me to your blogroll. I always enjoy your comments on my blog AND others!

    I will check out your other links - they look interesting.

     
    At Thursday, 09 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the link Alison, and thanks for your comments on my blog. Keep it coming.

    I will shove you on the blogroll too.

     
    At Friday, 10 February, 2006, Blogger Alison said...

    Monicar - help yourself to the banners and check out the dissident ones blog - a pro USA frenchman no less.

    Poosh - glad you stopped by...steed 'n all.

    Steve - the plot thickens on this story, youre doing a great job. Dont think that protest is up to much tho'..do you? all a bit weird.

     
    At Sunday, 12 February, 2006, Blogger Dangerouslysubversivedad said...

    Not so sure about this not-little-england guy Alison - I dont like his anti-Ulster attitude much.

    Religion Of Peace is a great site which does good excellent news roundups - Jihad Watch is where I go when I want to listen to Fitzgerald or Spencer getting all literary and wordy about the same stories :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home