Clowns & Jokers

Stuck in the middle.... Left, right, centre. It's a mess out there.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hacked Off


Ok. so that was slightly annoying. Shortly after 3pm yesterday my blog went 'whiteout'. Ive no idea why but given the fact that blogger were themselves 'stumped' by the issue i can only figure that i pissed someone off with the images below???

Well, im back - and swinging my pink mac -and not my burqa-in their 'general direction' (to misquote from Monty Pythons Life of Brian)...

The last people to access my blog came via the Freedom of Expression blog. Ironic really. But i can imagine who and i can imagine why.

Wehehehellllll. Ill be there this Saturday highlighting their over sensitive fascist nature, along sides, i trust...many others.


It all just adds to my determination and well...id been meaning to amend my blog for a while now. OK i lost lots and did it in a hurry but i got it all back...in grey. I learned a tonne about html.

And besides. I like grey.


***Wed eve: Finally finished and all back to normal. Huge thanks to Rottweiler Puppy for their help in getting this fixed. I dont think ive missed anyone from the links sidebar but please let me know if i have****

10 Comments:

At Wednesday, 22 March, 2006, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Hey girl - it looks great. I wish, wish, WISH I could be there with you Saturday! Have a great time and let us know how it went!

 
At Wednesday, 22 March, 2006, Blogger Gavin said...

I too noticed that I couldn't access your site yesterday. I thought it was just blogger.com being a pain as usual.
If it was really due to a hacking attempt, then that is just typical of the leftist hatemongerers. What a bunch of utter...shits.
Anyway, my schedule is pretty tight this weekend but if I manage to get all my stuff done by Friday then I'll take the train down and join the march.

 
At Wednesday, 22 March, 2006, Blogger Laura said...

Grey is good.

BTW, you know you're writing/creating great things when they try to interrupt.

You go girl. Heh.

 
At Wednesday, 22 March, 2006, Blogger Rottweiler Puppy said...

I'm pretty sure Alison was hacked -- I talked her through the fix. The archives were accessible, but not the front page. It loaded as an empty screen, not even the usually ever-present Blogger bar at the top. When Alison switched templates, the problem disappeared. So. Not a Blogger snarl-up, but someone tampering with her template.

 
At Wednesday, 22 March, 2006, Blogger krip said...

Hope the weather is kind to you on Saturday. Have a little protest for me while you are there.

 
At Wednesday, 22 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wousa! you got your blog back! I take it you're going to make a back up now? btw if you need a proper website, I can provide...
Talk to you soon!

 
At Wednesday, 22 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bunch of morons - good for Rottweiler ...yes I agree love the pink outfit...keep going Alison you're doing great.

 
At Wednesday, 22 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im pretty sure it was foul play. Not sure if it was what i wrote so much as the banner signs & visits to the FoE blog that pissed someone off - for some reason ;)

Usually blogger problems are fixable but frustrating, this was different.

Rottweiler Puppy had the idea to reboot the template and gave me the blogrolling code which is excellent btw.

It would be great to investigate a proper website. One day!

I hope i havent missed anyone off the links...it wasnt intentional.

 
At Thursday, 23 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks all

 
At Thursday, 23 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have only been banned from China - never hacked. I must try harder.

Will you be wearing that pink coat on Saturday?

That way we'll know who you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home