Clowns & Jokers

Stuck in the middle.... Left, right, centre. It's a mess out there.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Its Friday....

You Are Most Like Ronald Reagan

People tend to think you're a god - or that you almost ruined the country.
But even if people do disagree with you, they still fall victim to your charms!

Which Modern US President Are You Most Like?

Thing I remember most about Reagan as a kid was Nancy standing behind a tree on the ranch (or something) feeding him his lines to the press. Bless her!

I liked the presidential quotes best. They're all great:

"Don't try to take on a new personality; it doesn't work." (lol, who was that to?)
"Character is a journey, not a destination." (deep man...)
"People say I'm indecisive, but I don't know about that." (lol)
"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." (lol)
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"(sobering)
"I see this glass not half-empty, but half-full and more."(well dodgy)

In fact id be interested to know who said what...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Friday, 16 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was almost afarid to take that one... but turns out I am JFK.
wheww.

Says everyone loves me even though all my dark secrets are known.
Loved the quotes too, which one was regan by the way? JFK was the forgive your enemy....

 
At Saturday, 17 February, 2007, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

OMG - I am GW Bush! Dubya. LOL!

"So what if you're not exactly popular? You still rule the free world.
And while you may be quite conservative now, you knew how to party back in the day!"

 
At Saturday, 17 February, 2007, Blogger Alan said...

I'm JFK, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home