Clowns & Jokers

Stuck in the middle.... Left, right, centre. It's a mess out there.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Its Friday. Thank...f


I knew there would eventually be a legitimate way to get a pic of Maximus Decimus Meridius onto my blog.

And here it is


Ridley Scott's Gladiator is on its way to becoming a musical.



?


The Oscar-winning film, which starred Russell Real Men Restoring Balance to the Universe Crowe, will be adapted for the stage by William Nicholson, who wrote the original screenplay.



The original Hans Zimmer score will be used, but Crowe will not be reprising his role as Maximus Decimus Meridius. Brian Stokes Mitchell will take on the part instead.

Umm, I cant imagine anyone singing “Would you quit this Quintus? Would I?”*** in front of a line of toughguys in Germania and not having hysterics.

Its just not right.

In other news – Tom Cruise likes to run a lot, jump up and down on sofas and pull funny strained faces in his films, tis true!

Just Cruise

And I had well over 60 google hits looking for Evangelinaaaaa this week. Sarkozy fell well short. I hope that isn’t the case next year.


Che-ars




*** note the appropriate line i have chosen here.

5 Comments:

At Friday, 19 May, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My god how stupid!

Now boys, sing after me-

"Are you entertained?/ are you not entertained?/ Is this not why you are he-re?"

 
At Saturday, 20 May, 2006, Blogger Alison said...

LOL. Even better! I think i might have to go see it for the comedy value.

 
At Sunday, 21 May, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alison,

Try the Leffe Radieuse isntead of the Blonde. It's the pick of the bunch! Tasty and a mere 8.2%!

 
At Monday, 22 May, 2006, Blogger James G. said...

I miss Leffe...One of my few regrets about giving up the drink...

 
At Monday, 22 May, 2006, Blogger Alison said...

Steve - ive seen that on the menu at Lowlander. Too scary!

Are you off drink forever James?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home